AIM
calinegro

The evil fly 2 The evil fly 2

lololol

nice! make a 3rd one that depicts the fly in intense and graphic sexual situations. Very funny i lol'd!

mothballs responds:

Thanks, but I only made this because my friend urged me to make a sequel. It's almost 3 years old now, I'm not even sure I will continue with flash that much longer either.

Junior Junior

The well has, very unfortunately, run dry...

I'm a fan of the other two, but the only thing Junior has in common with the other two, is the artwork. It was kind of funny, however, it just didn't follow the same style as the other two. The other flashes actually made me stop and think about my life. This made me angry. Please make another, this time following the grandpa and show him when he was a boy, but please whatever you do, just stick to the same style as the others.

Exodus Tyson Punched Out Exodus Tyson Punched Out

LMFAO!!!!

Forget what everyone else is saying. To me, the fact that it is so shocking, because his daughter just died, is what makes it funny. If it were 5 years from his daughter dying and you released this no one would care. so why, since it just happened, is it an issue? people cant just decide when shit is ok or not ok to make fun of. props man.

Deterministic Dungeon Deterministic Dungeon

awesome game! i played through it all and wished i could just keep going down levels! props man!

PestoForce responds:

Noice! Thanks for the review!

A Wizard's Journey A Wizard's Journey

It was decent. a little weird with the point and click, but a good concept.

Dead Zed Dead Zed

Great game!
Pros: Awesome guns, cool looking zombies, music loop wasn't annoying as it usually is in games, had a real feel to it that really sucked you in.
Cons: Upgrades of barricade, upgrades of ammo(hollow point, incindary, etc.), perks like steady aim, no reload for a certain amount of time, etc.
All in all, a great game. Definitely worth a play.

California Games (C64) California Games (C64)

This is pretty sick man! love the drums and synth

AnalogByNature responds:

Thanks kindly fella!

Blue River Blue River

D1s sHiiT B3 sTr8

WH3r3 Da Hiip H0p D03 NiiGkA?

Urbanus responds:

Sorry, but I don't speak L33T. Could you speak in English please?

This Slut This Slut

Oh man

I bought your CD, shotglass, lighter, t-shirts, stickers, book, boat car, weed, apartment, gently used fleshlight, and son.
Good song!

Sparky's war Sparky's war

....

you suck!

Figter responds:

Would you mind telling me whats wrong? or could i go back to fucking your mother?

Funky Fresh Funky Fresh

wow

i honestly got like a half chub from this. good work. p.s. sab i really really want to put it in ur mouth.

Sabtastic responds:

lol, your half chub?

pfffhaha

Sabtastic Left 4 Dead Sabtastic Left 4 Dead

...

i want to make passionate love to you. I'm no good with art or computers or anything, but i guarantee i will be your greatest lover.