AIM
calinegro

California Games (C64) California Games (C64)

This is pretty sick man! love the drums and synth

AnalogByNature responds:

Thanks kindly fella!

Blue River Blue River

D1s sHiiT B3 sTr8

WH3r3 Da Hiip H0p D03 NiiGkA?

Urbanus responds:

Sorry, but I don't speak L33T. Could you speak in English please?

This Slut This Slut

Oh man

I bought your CD, shotglass, lighter, t-shirts, stickers, book, boat car, weed, apartment, gently used fleshlight, and son.
Good song!

I ain't never I ain't never

Great

Very moving.

Big and Bad FATMAN Big and Bad FATMAN

it sounds like a dre work in progress beat.

its pretty good but it still needs some work. you almost got it.

NuclearStrike responds:

I like the original much better than this version (Big Bad FATMAN). Sequels are rarely better than the originals. But I still like this version a lot. ^_^ Love, Peace, and Big Beat. -The FATMAN

{Battle Royale} {Battle Royale}

first review!

i like this a lot. imma spit a hot verse to this watch. i'll let you know when i upload.

MistaJazzman responds:

Haha, sounds good, I'll be looking foward to it.

Ex!!!- To Each His Own Promo Ex!!!- To Each His Own Promo

It didnt even hold my attention for 1 minute.

you need a lot of work. right now it just sounds bluntly put just a generic poor rapper. theres millions just like you . you need to learn how to stand out. this is absolutely awful.

EternalXIII responds:

LMAO... I'm not the rapper. Apparently you're illiterate and have poor taste in music. xD

Mad World Cover Mad World Cover

WTFFFFF!?!

How do you favorite audio?! someone please tell me! good cover. great song.

Sink or Swim (Crimson Mix) Sink or Swim (Crimson Mix)

yeah...

it sounds like a cheap rip off of that song ''oh yeah'' dun da dun dun dun. dun da dun dun. dun da dun dun.... oh yeah! you know which one im talking about.

Kamunt responds:

Um...no, not really. Sorry. About half of my work is loop-based production, I am ashamed to admit. But, as of late I've been trying my hardest to shy away from such things. This is one of these, it's a pretty early work yeah. But, there's a chance that I ended up using the exact same bass as someone else on accident. u.u; Yeah, loops suck, I know, which is why I try not to use them as much anymore--doesn't feel as "real". But, oh well. I could so make this better now, I could even record me some vox if I put my mind to it enough. :3 But, that is for another time...