AIM
calinegro

Deterministic Dungeon Deterministic Dungeon

awesome game! i played through it all and wished i could just keep going down levels! props man!

PestoForce responds:

Noice! Thanks for the review!

A Wizard's Journey A Wizard's Journey

It was decent. a little weird with the point and click, but a good concept.

Dead Zed Dead Zed

Great game!
Pros: Awesome guns, cool looking zombies, music loop wasn't annoying as it usually is in games, had a real feel to it that really sucked you in.
Cons: Upgrades of barricade, upgrades of ammo(hollow point, incindary, etc.), perks like steady aim, no reload for a certain amount of time, etc.
All in all, a great game. Definitely worth a play.

Theme Hotel Theme Hotel

Finally beat it!

Fun game definitely worth a try. Just build a shit ton of elevators and dont make them all go from floor 1 to floor 49. Try making them look like a weird stair set or something. I named my hotel "Whites Only" lolololololol

Last Line of Defence Last Line of Defence

@GetTheeHence

Thats what she said...

Pokemon Tower Defense Pokemon Tower Defense

CERULEAN GYM!!!

I love this game but im stuck on cerulean gym part 1! I have a level 29 wartortle, a level 28 weepinbell, 28 ratticate, 29 butterfree, and a 28 pigeotto. What the hell am I doing wrong? Or was it just really that hard for everyone else too?

The Last Stand 2 The Last Stand 2

Question...

Anyone know any cheat codes?
Also, fantastic game.

Football /Quarterback tr. Football /Quarterback tr.

BRADY!

5/5 10/10 for tom brady and the currently 16-2 NE Patriots!

Mad Karate Man Mad Karate Man

great game!

999,999,999 distance and 999,999,998 height on my 3rd try.

One Chance One Chance

hahahaha!!!!

I Beat you, awkwardsilence games! ATTENTION EVERYONE JUST GOOGLE "PLAY ONE CHANCE" AND YOU CAN PLAY THIS ON LIKE 5 DIFFERENT WEBSITES.!! HA! Great game tho, music was off the chains.