AIM
calinegro

The evil fly 2 The evil fly 2

lololol

nice! make a 3rd one that depicts the fly in intense and graphic sexual situations. Very funny i lol'd!

mothballs responds:

Thanks, but I only made this because my friend urged me to make a sequel. It's almost 3 years old now, I'm not even sure I will continue with flash that much longer either.

Junior Junior

The well has, very unfortunately, run dry...

I'm a fan of the other two, but the only thing Junior has in common with the other two, is the artwork. It was kind of funny, however, it just didn't follow the same style as the other two. The other flashes actually made me stop and think about my life. This made me angry. Please make another, this time following the grandpa and show him when he was a boy, but please whatever you do, just stick to the same style as the others.

Exodus Tyson Punched Out Exodus Tyson Punched Out

LMFAO!!!!

Forget what everyone else is saying. To me, the fact that it is so shocking, because his daughter just died, is what makes it funny. If it were 5 years from his daughter dying and you released this no one would care. so why, since it just happened, is it an issue? people cant just decide when shit is ok or not ok to make fun of. props man.

stick showdown collab 3 stick showdown collab 3

lmao

Medical walrus? I almost pissed my pants. Love the opening them music too! Awesome animation over-all. 10/10/ 5/5 keep up the good work!

Dr. Katz parody [ADULT] Dr. Katz parody [ADULT]

cool

they shouldve fucked.

Saving Private Cyberen Saving Private Cyberen

NOTHING SHORT OF EXCELLANCE!

Good work on another classic! Can't wait to see whats next from you!!!

Cyberen Under Siege Cyberen Under Siege

Fuckhatas!

I understand what the author was trying to say here! this is a very creative artistic piece of art! anyonw with half a brain can see that! COWAAAAAARDS!!

Jerry Jerry

damn dude you really just depressed me a little

that is exactly what my life is like minus the baby, and getting robbed. but damn dude. does that mean the ending is my fate as well?

Wesley Snipes Goes 2 Jail Wesley Snipes Goes 2 Jail

funny stuff

i like opie and anthony sometimes but patrice o'neil is a funny motherfucker! plus the animation made listening a lot more interesting.

NSFW's "The Miracle" NSFW's "The Miracle"

awesome video man.

i like to think that this is the type of fucked up shit i would make if i knew how to make flash pieces.